UnCrabby Crab

6:02 PM


Look what I found! A little crab climbing from the sea. Looks like a happy little fellow!


Pattern: UnCrabby Crab by cheezombie
Yarn: Novita 7 veljestä
Needles: 3,5 mm (US 4) 


This is my second FO in Indie Design Gift-A-Long. I have crocheted toys before, but this is the first that I have knitted. I was really amazed how you can achieve such a shape with simple increases and decreases and I love the result!


This is a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law. He collects crab toys (don't ask me why), so I've been thinking for some time already that I should crochet one for him. Then I saw this awesome pattern by cheezombie and knew that I wouldn't crochet this gift, it would be knitted. I'm counting on him not reading my blog, so there will be a surprise for him on Christmas Eve.


Now I gotta catch the little guy before he jumps back to the sea!

You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia

recent posts