Amigurumi Easter Eggs

4:57 PM

Easter provided a good excuse to pick up my crochet hook again. After the success with my amigurumi fruits and vegetables I wanted to make some Easter decorations with left over yarns. I also wanted to make something for my sister, as we were going to visit her during Easter. I found a lovely pattern for a decorated Easter egg, and then I found this self-striping yarn in my stash and tried that with a simple egg pattern. I like them both, and so does Troll Princess, who actually threw a fit when she discovered that these amigurumi were not made for her and she explicitly told me that I wasn't allowed to give the little eggs to my sister. I might have to make a couple more of these.


Pattern: Epsiej's Easter eggs
Yarn: Novita Miami
Hook: 2,5 mm



Pattern: The Craft Frog's Eggs
Yarn: Novita Nalle Kukkaketo
Hook: 2,5


You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia

recent posts